[Shipping and Sales Tax] [Payment Methods] [Terms and Conditions]
Final order amount including shipping and applicable taxes will be communicated following receipt of your order.
Applicable taxes will be communicated following receipt of your order.
[Shipping and Sales Tax] [Payment Methods] [Terms and Conditions]
Payment methods accepted:
Credit Cards Accepted:
Terms and Conditions
[Shipping and Sales Tax] [Payment Methods] [Terms and Conditions]
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY AGREED IN WRITING, ALL SALES ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. GENERAL:Pearl Technologies Inc. ("Seller") hereby offers for sale to the buyer named on the face hereof ("Buyer") the products listed on the face hereof (the "Products") on the express condition that Buyer agrees to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein. Any provisions contained in any document issued by Buyer are expressly rejected and if the terms and conditions in this Agreement differ from the terms of Buyer’s offer, this document shall be construed as a counter offer, and shall not be effective as an acceptance of Buyer’s document. Buyer’s receipt of Products, or Seller’s commencement of the services provided hereunder, will constitute Buyer’s acceptance of this Agreement. This is the complete and exclusive statement of the contract between Seller and Buyer with respect to Buyer's purchase of the Products. No waiver, consent, modification, amendment or change of the terms contained herein shall be binding unless in writing and signed by Seller and Buyer. Seller's failure to object to terms contained in any subsequent communication from Buyer will not be a waiver or modification of the terms set forth herein. All orders are subject to acceptance in writing by an authorized representative of Seller.
2. PRICE:All prices published by Seller, or quoted by Seller's representatives, may be changed at any time without notice. All prices quoted by Seller or Seller’s representatives are valid for thirty (30) days, unless otherwise stated in writing. All prices for the Products will be as specified by Seller or, if no price has been specified or quoted, will be Seller's price in effect at the time of shipment. All prices are subject to adjustment on account of specifications, quantities, shipment arrangements or other terms or conditions which are not part of Seller's original price quotation.
3. TAXES AND OTHER CHARGES:Prices for the Products exclude all sales, value added and other taxes and duties imposed with respect to the sale, delivery, or use of any Products covered hereby, all of which taxes and duties must by paid by Buyer. If Buyer claims any exemption, Buyer must provide a valid, signed certificate, or letter of exemption, for each respective jurisdiction.
4. TERMS OF PAYMENT:Seller may invoice Buyer upon shipment for the price and all other charges payable by Buyer, in accordance with the terms on the face hereof. If Buyer fails to pay any amounts when due, Buyer shall pay all costs and expenses (including and without limitation reasonable attorneys' fees and disbursements and court costs) incurred by Seller in collecting such overdue amounts or otherwise enforcing Seller's rights hereunder. Seller reserves the right to require from Buyer full or partial payment in advance, or other security that is satisfactory to Seller, at any time that Seller believes in good faith that Buyer's financial condition does not justify the terms of payment specified. All payments shall be made in U.S. Dollars.
5. DELIVERY, CANCELLATION OR CHANGES BY BUYER:The Products will be shipped to the destination specified by Buyer, F.O.B. Seller's facility in Savannah, New York. Seller will have the right, at its election, to make consolidated or partial shipments of the Products and to invoice each shipment as such. Seller reserves the right to stop delivery of Products in transit and to withhold shipments in whole or in part if Buyer fails to make any payment to Seller when due or otherwise fails to perform its obligations hereunder. All shipping dates are approximate only, and Seller will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any delay in delivery or failure to deliver which is due to any cause beyond Seller's reasonable control. In the event of a delay due to any cause beyond Seller's reasonable control, Seller reserves the right to terminate the order, or to reschedule the shipment within a reasonable period of time, and Buyer will not be entitled to refuse delivery or otherwise be relieved of any obligations as the result of such delay. Orders in process may be canceled only with Seller's written consent and upon payment of Seller's cancellation charges. Orders in process may not be changed except with Seller's written consent and upon agreement by the parties as to an appropriate adjustment in the purchase price therefore. Credit will not be allowed for Products returned without the prior written consent of Seller.
6. RETENTION OF TITLE (AS APPLICABLE):The Seller shall retain title in the Product until all payments specified in the contract have been paid in full and received by the Seller and Seller shall have the right to register its title in the public register or file a purchase money or other security interest at the domicile of Buyer and where the Product is located. Until Buyer’s obligations under the contract have been satisfied, Buyer will at all times mark the Product as the property of Pearl Technologies Inc. Buyer agrees that the Seller will have the right to file this contract or any other document required by applicable law to evidence or protect its title in the Product. At Seller’s request Buyer will join with Seller in executing any such documents. Buyer also agrees that Seller will have the right to invoice Buyer and Buyer will pay all fees, taxes and assessments associated with registering Seller’s title or securing a security interest. Until Buyer’s obligations under the contract have been satisfied, the Seller shall be entitled to insure the Product at the Buyer’s expense against theft, breakage, fire, water and other damage, unless the Buyer can provide proof that it has secured such insurance coverage. Until Buyer’s obligations under the contract have been satisfied, the Buyer may neither sell nor pledge the Product, nor assign it as security. In the event of actual or threatened attachments, confiscations or other dispositions by third parties, the Buyer must notify the Seller thereof immediately. In the event of a breach of contract on the part of the Buyer, particularly default of payment, the Seller shall be entitled to recover possession of the Product after prior warning, and the Buyer shall be obligated to surrender it. An insolvency petition against the Buyer shall entitle the Seller to terminate the contract and to demand the immediate return of the Product.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY:Any and all specifications, information, samples and other materials of whatever description, blueprints drawings diagram or price list, whether disclosed verbally or in written, graphic, photographic, recorded, prototype or sample form, that relate to the design, manufacture, sale or production of Product, or accompanying any proposal, are confidential and proprietary and shall remain the property of Seller and subject to recall at any time, and shall not be disclosed to others nor used for the design or manufacture of any Product. If the Product purchased by Buyer includes any software and/or firmware, it is acknowledged that such software and/or firmware, together with all documentation provided by Seller in connection therewith, are proprietary to the Seller, and that the license to use such software and/or firmware is personal to the Buyer. Therefore, Buyer agrees (a) not to reproduce, distribute or disclose to others such software and/or firmware and to maintain same in confidence, (b) to use same only in connection with Buyer's business and not to allow third parties to use it without Seller's prior written consent, and (c) not to make any modifications to the software and/or firmware for any reason whatsoever.
8. WARRANTY:Seller warrants that the Products will operate substantially in conformance with Seller's published specifications and be free from defects in material and workmanship, when subjected to normal, proper and intended usage by properly trained personnel, for a period of 30 days from the date of shipment to Buyer, the “Warranty Period.” Seller agrees during the Warranty Period, provided it is promptly notified in writing upon the discovery of any defect and further provided that all costs of returning the defective Products to Seller are pre-paid by Buyer, to repair or replace, at Seller's option, defective Products so as to cause the same to operate in substantial conformance with said specifications. Replacement parts may be new or refurbished, at the election of Seller. All replaced parts shall become the property of Seller. Shipment to Buyer of repaired or replacement Products shall be made in accordance with the provisions of Section 5 above. Wear parts or other expendable items are expressly excluded from the warranty under this Section 8. Seller's sole liability with respect to products, materials, parts or software furnished to Seller by third party suppliers shall be limited to the assignment by Seller to Buyer of any such third party supplier's warranty, to the extent the same is assignable. In no event shall Seller have any obligation to make repairs, replacements or corrections required, in whole or in part, as the result of (i) normal wear and tear, (ii) accident, disaster or event of force majeure, (iii) misuse, fault or negligence of or by Buyer, (iv) use of the Products in a manner for which they were not designed, (v) causes external to the Products such as, but not limited to, power failure or electrical power surges, (vi) improper storage of the Products or (vii) use of the Products in combination with equipment or software not supplied by Seller. If Seller determines that Products for which Buyer has requested warranty services are not covered by the warranty hereunder, Buyer shall pay or reimburse Seller for all costs of investigating and responding to such request at Seller's then prevailing time and materials rates. If Seller provides repair services or replacement parts that are not covered by the warranty provided in this Section 8, Buyer shall pay Seller therefor at Seller's then prevailing time and materials rates. Any installation, maintenance, repair, service, relocation or alteration to or of, or other tampering with, the products performed by any person or entity other than Seller without Seller's prior written approval, or any use of replacement parts not supplied by Seller, shall immediately void and cancel all warranties with respect to the affected products.
The obligations created by this section to repair or replace a defective product shall be the sole remedy of Buyer in the event of a defective product. Except as expressly provided in this Section 8, Seller disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, oral or written, with respect to the products, including without limitation all implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. Seller does not warrant that the products are error-free or will accomplish any particular result.
9. INDEMNIFICATION:9.1 By Seller: Seller agrees to indemnify, defend and save Buyer, its officer, directors, and employees from and against any and all damages, liabilities, actions, causes of action, suits, claims, demands, losses, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees) (“Indemnified Items”) for (i) injury to or death of persons or damage to property to the extent caused by the negligence or willful misconduct of Seller, its employees, agents or representatives or contractors in connection with the performance of services at Buyer’s premises under this Agreement and (ii) claims that a Product infringes any valid United States patent, copyright or trade secret; provided, however, Seller shall have no liability under this Section to the extent any such Indemnified Items are caused by either (i) the negligence or willful misconduct of Buyer, its employees, agents or representatives or contractors, (ii) by any third party, (iii) use of a Product in combination with equipment or software not supplied by Seller where the Product would not itself be infringing, (iv) compliance with Buyer's designs, specifications or instructions, (v) use of the Product in an application or environment for which it was not designed or (vi) modifications of the Product by anyone other than Seller without Seller's prior written approval. Buyer shall provide Seller prompt written notice of any third party claim covered by Seller’s indemnification obligations hereunder. Seller shall have the right to assume exclusive control of the defense of such claim or, at the option of the Seller, to settle the same. Buyer agrees to cooperate reasonably with Seller in connection with the performance by Seller of its obligations in this Section.
Notwithstanding the above, Seller’s infringement related indemnification obligations shall be extinguished and relieved if Seller, at its discretion and at its own expense (a) procures for Buyer the right, at no additional expense to Buyer, to continue using the Product; (b) replaces or modifies the Product so that it becomes non-infringing, provided the modification or replacement does not adversely affect the specifications of the Product; or (c) in the event (a) and (b) are not practical, refund to Buyer the amortized amounts paid by Buyer with respect thereto, based on a five (5) year amortization schedule. The foregoing indemnification provision states seller's entire liability to buyer for the claims described herein.
9.2 By Buyer: Buyer shall indemnify, defend with competent and experienced counsel and hold harmless Seller, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and divisions, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders and employees, from and against any and all damages, liabilities, actions, causes of action, suits, claims, demands, losses, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys' fees and disbursements and court costs) to the extent arising from or in connection with (i) the negligence or willful misconduct of Buyer, its agents, employees, representatives or contractors; (ii) use of a Product in combination with equipment or software not supplied by Seller where the Product itself would not be infringing; (iii) Seller's compliance with designs, specifications or instructions supplied to Seller by Buyer; (iv) use of a Product in an application or environment for which it was not designed; or (v) modifications of a Product by anyone other than Seller without Seller's prior written approval.
10. SOFTWARE:With respect to any software products incorporated in or forming a part of the Products hereunder, Seller and Buyer intend and agree that such software products are being licensed and not sold, and that the words "purchase", "sell" or similar or derivative words are understood and agreed to mean "license", and that the word "Buyer" or similar or derivative words are understood and agreed to mean "licensee". Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Seller or its licensor, as the case may be, retains all rights and interest in software products provided hereunder. Seller hereby grants to Buyer a royalty-free, non-exclusive, nontransferable license, without power to sublicense, to use software provided hereunder solely for Buyer's own internal business purposes on the hardware products provided hereunder and to use the related documentation solely for Buyer's own internal business purposes. This license terminates when Buyer's lawful possession of the hardware products provided hereunder ceases, unless earlier terminated as provided herein. Buyer agrees to hold in confidence and not to sell, transfer, license, loan or otherwise make available in any form to third parties the software products and related documentation provided hereunder. Buyer may not disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer, copy, modify, enhance or otherwise change or supplement the software products provided hereunder without Seller's prior written consent. Seller will be entitled to terminate this license if Buyer fails to comply with any term or condition herein. Buyer agrees, upon termination of this license, immediately to return to Seller all software products and related documentation provided hereunder and all copies and portions thereof.
Certain of the software products provided by Seller may be owned by one or more third parties and licensed to Seller. Accordingly, Seller and Buyer agree that such third parties retain ownership of and title to such software products. The warranty and indemnification provisions set forth herein shall not apply to software products owned by third parties and provided hereunder.