New EZ Adjust Spreader Bar now offers an easier and safer way to make adjustments.
- Adjustment wheel with handle located on the outside edge
- Predetermined adjustment stops to limit bow travel to eliminate the risk of kinking
Pearl offers a continuous motion sealing application, the Continuous Band Sealer or CBS. Our CBS attachment creates a continuous motion header seal on poly film moving in the machine direction (MD). This unit typically mounts between the v-board unwind and dancer on bag machines.
- Web-driven, continuous sealing
- Works with polyethylene or polypropylene film
- Digital temperature controller
- Manual or automatic retract of sealing heads
- Manual pneumatic pressure adjustment
- Easy to remove top and bottom Teflon™ belts
- Simple mounting and installation
• Add-on Option
• Adjustable Throat Depth
• Rotating Mount Design Allows for Different Hole Locations
• Easy Operation and Access with Remote Controller
• Wrinkle Free Webs
• Will Not Scratch Film
• Custom Built to Your Specifications
Our rendition of bowed rollers. This new capability allows operators to quickly change the bow’s operating parameters in hard to reach locations such as tight or high up places, or across wide webs.
• Pivot Mount Assembly Available on Flex 1, 2, 3, and 4
• Easy Access Makes for Quicker, Safer Changeovers
• Rotates the Unit in 90-degree Increments
• Various Punch Profiles and Sizes Available
This innovative Pivot Mount Assembly for our Flex Units allows operators to rotate the unit 180 degrees for easier access to the die plate, screws and punch. When doing changeovers, this gives the operator improved visibility and increased efficiency and downtime.
An easy-to-use location pin rotates the unit in 90-degree increments.
• Easy Punch Changes
• Guarantees 0 Accidental Cuts
• Quick Changeovers
We designed a feature guarantees zero accidental cuts from handling, installing or removing the punch. Teeth are never exposed outside of the attachment so there is no way to drop it, hit it or damage the teeth while installing it.
Installation is just as easy as the original design and still saves a great deal of time during changeover, seconds instead of minutes! The box is transparent, allowing operators to see the color coding of the body and punch shape.
We can dispose used blades too! Just send the cutter in its box back to Pearl.
Pearl’s Ultra Flex High Definition attachment gives pouch manufacturers the comparable edge quality of traditional zero clearance units but at a lower cost, and with the ease of operation of Pearl’s popular Flex Unit product line. Punch, die plate and web clamp are interchangeable, eliminating the need to replace the entire unit when different profiles are desired. Two unit sizes are available to accommodate the smaller hanger hole and larger handle hole profiles. Works great with most pouch applications.
- Tighter tolerance design
- Low maintenance and easy to install on any pouch machine
- Rotating assembly allows easy access to the punch for quicker and safer changeovers
- Designed with blow-thru for slug ejection
- Pneumatic operation/solenoid valve actuation in 110VAC, 220VAC or 24VDC
- Uses spring loaded web clamps customized to the punch (sold separately)
- Various punch profiles and sizes available (punch and die insert sold separately)
- Optional vacuum or venturi slug removal