Pearl's ball and die punch is a two-piece assembly that is designed for pouch machinery with a low profile ball for stiffer laminate of thicker films. Avaialble in Standard, Metric and custom sizes.
- Light weight plastic body with spring groove holds the spring in place
- Hardened Punch Head screws into plunger body(can be re-used for different punch sizes)
- Long life due to hardened punch
- One body for most sizes is perfect for 1/2" and larger punch diameters.
- Correct cutting geometry due to machining
- Flat bottom does not deflect the film as much as a ball
- Plastic body does not generate as much heat, allowing for higher speeds
Unit of Measure
|N/A Up to 7/16 Inch|